22 May 2010

Procrastination...

This is me.

This is me sitting on the couch.

This is me sitting on the couch writing a blog post.

This is me sitting on the couch writing a blog post when I should be getting into my gym clothes.

This is me sitting on the couch writing a blog post when I should be getting into my gym clothes and going to the gym.

This is me sitting on the couch writing a blog post when I should be getting into my gym clothes and going to the gym where I should be doing thirty minutes of upper body weightlifting.

This is me sitting on the couch writing a blog post when I should be getting into my gym clothes and going to the gym where I should be doing thirty minutes of upper body weightlifting followed by thirty minutes of cardio on the bike.

This is me procrastinating.

OK.

This is me.

This is me ending this blog post.

This is me ending this blog post and heading into the bedroom to put on my gym clothes.

This is me ending this blog post and heading into the bedroom to put on my gym clothes and then heading to the gym.

This is me ending this blog post and heading into the bedroom to put on my gym clothes and then heading to the gym where I will be doing thirty minutes of upper body weight lifting.

This is me ending this blog post and heading into the bedroom to put on my gym clothes and then heading to the gym where I will be doing thirty minutes of upper body weight lifting followed by thirty minutes of cardio on the bike.

This is me trying to live my 2010 Healthy and Beyond resolution.

Wish me luck.

**Addendum**

This is me back from the gym after having lifted weights for 30 minutes and ridden the bike for another 30 minutes.

I rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment