08 May 2010

Not much to say...

I haven't had much to say these last few days.

Shocking, I know.

Me with not much to say???

Say it ain't so!

But it is.

I've been poring over numerous blogs - the usual round up of adoptive mom blogs, first mother blogs and adopted person blogs, but even those - despite their wealth of controversial material (sometime soon I will devote an entire post to the folks that refer to me as "adopter" or "adoptress") - haven't inspired me to write. Guess I'm feeling kind of low, although I know that I shouldn't be feeling this way. It's spring for heaven's sake and it's sunny and beautiful! Our gardens are blooming!

So why am I feeling so blue?

That is the question of the day.

I have some ideas, but nothing that I want to write about at the moment.

So, I'll end this very uninspiring post by saying that I will most certainly have something more interesting and inspiring to say soon...but, for now...

Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment