- Being able to comfort the Little One when she is distressed
- Changing poopy diapers
- Singing to the Little One - my voice is terrible!
- Dropping the Little One or falling when I am holding her - I'm a klutz!
- Not being mindful of the Little One as an individual and expecting her to like all of the things that I like...unintentionally trying to turn her into a little version of Chris and I instead of letting her grow into who she is going to be with her own dreams and interests
- Disagreeing with Chris about the way we parent...struggling to talk it through
- Getting overwhelmed and not knowing how to ask for help
- Cleaning up baby barf
- Attending to the endless loads of laundry
- The Parental Learning Curve!
08 July 2009
Ten things (part two)....
that I am either not excited about or very nervous about as we become Plus One (in no particular order)...