08 July 2009

A break...from so much

Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body. - Elizabeth Stone

Taking a bit of a hiatus from the heavy "So much..." posts.

Here's the thing - I don't want anyone to believe for one second that I'm not excited about becoming Plus One. Because I am - excited.

Yes - there is a lot to consider and serious implications in the way that we are becoming a family, but we ARE becoming a family. And that is a VERY, VERY great and wonderful thing.

So, a break for me from reading too much else on the Internet.

And a break for you from having to read deep and serious blog posts.

1 comment:

  1. One fun thing to do is read kids' books - probably want to especially check out ones dealing with adoption. You'll be so busy when you become Plus One that you need to get familiar with books and music now. I wonder what books and music your readers would recommend. I'll post a list of some of my favorites in the near future. ~G

    ReplyDelete