18 April 2010

Overwhelmed...

I have a bit of a meltdown today.

It's all of our STUFF and nowhere to put it...it's just making me feel totally overwhelmed.

I've managed to clear off most of the kitchen table, but there's still more stuff.

And I don't know what to do with it.

I don't know what to do with all of the soda cans.

Soda cans? This is the cause of your crisis today?

Yes.

Chris drinks Diet Pepsi. He buys one of those long, narrow boxes of them - the 24-pack. They don't all fit in the fridge. Pre-flood there was a spot on our kitchen desk where we kept always the box.

Not anymore.

So, I'm standing there trying to figure out where to put this damn box of soda cans and THERE IS NO SPOT FOR THEM. It's the last straw.

I have a meltdown.

Chris isn't here to see it thankfully...me standing there holding this perfectly harmless box of Diet Pepsi cans and swearing up a storm at it. Crying. Storming around the kitchen like some crazy lunatic. Crying more.

How f@#$ing stupid is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment