09 June 2010

Not much to say...

6:09 a.m.

Awake.

I've actually been awake since 5:42 and probably should have hauled my butt to the gym then, but I was feeling SO groggy and unmotivated...

Never shut down my laptop last evening so here I am.

But the thing is...I just don't have a whole lot to say. So, what the hell am I doing here?

Trying to work up the energy and motivation to head to the gym.

Up until this past Monday I had actually been to the gym for 18 consecutive days and would have made it 19 on Monday except that I overslept, brought my gym clothes with me to work with a plan to hit the treadmill after work, but then got stuck working late. By the time I left my office it was after 8:30 p.m. and I just cannot exercise that late in the evening.

Wakes me right up.

So, here I am today with the time to work out, at the time of day when I prefer working out, but not much energy.

In part, it's because I failed to follow my regular routine, which involves laying out my clothes the night before so I can jump into them and GO. But last night I fell asleep on the couch. Chris sent me to bed. I stumbled my way to the bedroom where I promptly passed out in bed. Now...this morning...gym clothes are down on the laundry lines. And my socks are back in the bedroom where Chris is asleep. So not only do I have to go to two places in the house to get myself ready, but I run the risk of waking my exhausted husband (huge proposal at work for him...rather hellish week...)

Some excuses, eh?

Yeah, they sound pretty lame to me, too...

OK, my alarm is about to ring so I think that I will get myself ready to go.

Hmmm...for not having much to say, I seem to have had much to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment