13 August 2010

TGIF...

Rocky Gorge, New Hampshire


I'm really longing for the White Mountains right now.

(Can ya tell?)

Work is really ramping up. Meetings, meetings, meetings. Work event today and one a week from Saturday (and I'm in charge of a big portion of the one next week.) Interviewing for annual temporary staff all next week. External meetings with clients to begin the following week. Continued aggravation with one aspect of my job.

There's a lot going on.

While I'm actually keeping up with all of it and only feeling moderately overwhelmed, there's a big part of me that is desperately wishing for a more simple life. 

Not going to happen anytime soon.

In the meantime, I'll just have to be content that it's Friday.

2 comments:

  1. The New Hampshire Tourism Board should put you and Chris on the payroll!

    Watching this video and then thinking of how it contrasts to your daily life makes me ask myself (for the upteenth time) how we've gotten ourselves into this place of being so busy. Our jobs taking over our existence and leaving so little time or energy for Life.

    Here's to hoping that New Hampshire energy will begin to permeate your daily life (and the daily lives of all of us).

    xoG2

    ReplyDelete