17 August 2010

Another blog???

I know. It seems so crazy to have more than one...but I can't help myself.

Actually, I realized today that weight loss and getting healthy are becoming a very important part of my life, so much so that they really deserve their own space. They're starting to crowd out adoption stuff so...

Please come visit me at my new blog 80 Sticks of Butter to read all about my journey to good health.

And please keep coming to In the present moment... for continuing news about our impending adoption.

Best and peace,
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. I think that the weight loss and getting healthy are a core part of your path to parenthood - healthy, active, engaged parenthood. It's yet another way you're signaling that you guys are ready for your little one.

    Congratulations on this new chapter of your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. G - thank you, my sweet friend. You always have such good and kind words.

    ReplyDelete