Well, we actually just have to sit in our own home office to participate in online parenting classes.
This weekend we'll be engaging in a marathon of educational activity...10 hours of parenting classes as one of the final steps in our home study process. So here's what we'll be taking...
- Ain't Misbehavin': Discipline and the Adoptive Child
- Creating an Adoption Profile that Works
- Conspicuous Families: Race, Culture and Adoption
- Let's Talk Adoption: A Lifetime of Family Conversations
- The Journey of Attachment
- Finding the Missing Pieces: Helping Adopted Children Cope with Loss and Grief
Perhaps on my way home from work I'll stop at Staples to purchase Chris and I some new school supplies...and then on to the grocery store to pick up an apple for the teacher.
Do you think my Macbook would like an apple?